JUST ADDED: 5 Seconds of Summer will be rocking the stage at this year's iHeartRadio Music Festival Village in Las Vegas! The band sat down with Ryan Seacrest to break the news. Click here to buy your tickets now, before they sell out!
Carrie Underwood is "American Idol's" most successful alum -- at least from a financial standpoint.
The country star and season four winner on the Fox reality show is topping "Forbes" magazine's latest list of the Top-Earning "American Idols," with an income last year of $ 31 million. The publication also points out that Underwood has raked in $83 million over the past five years.
The inaugural "Idol" winner Kelly Clarkson is taking a rather distant second place on the list, with earnings of $7 million. Scotty McCreery and Kellie Pickler also make the cut.
"Forbes" Top-Earning "American Idols" 2013 List
1. Carrie Underwood - $31 million
2. Kelly Clarkson - $7 million
3. Phillip Phillips, Adam Lambert - $5 million
5. Daughtry - $4 million
6. Scotty McCreery - $3 million
7. Taylor Hicks - $2.5 million
8. Fantasia Barrino, Kellie Pickler - $1.5 million
10. Katharine McPhee, Jennifer Hudson - $1 million
Photo Credit Getty Images