KUBE 93 is a radio station on the cutting edge of Hits & Hip Hop culture! We are searching for someone with mad web skills to make sure we’re in the know with the hottest You Tube videos, funny gossip, crazy pictures and more! Do you love music? Do you love surfing the internet for the hottest videos and content? Do you have Perez Hilton bookmarked? If so, we’re looking for someone like you to intern in our Digital Content Department!
This is an excellent opportunity to learn hands-on about radio broadcasting, marketing and promotions while refining your internet skills. The KUBE 93 web intern position is unpaid and students applying for the position must be enrolled in school and attending classes where intern credits can be applied toward graduation. Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring internships are offered. If you are interested in working in an environment that is fast paced, fun and puts your web skills to good use - this is the position for you!
KUBE 93 Web Intern Duties:
- Assist with updating content on the KUBE 93 web pages (concert news, event updates, music news, photo galleries, etc.)
- Searching for and creating new and original content for the website (new music info, entertaining videos, relevant news articles, etc.)
- Editing short in-house videos and original content for posting to the KUBE 93 website to help promote contests, air personalities and events
- Act as a liaison between KUBE 93 and our online users
- Represent KUBE 93 in a positive and professional manner
- Enrolled in school where you can receive credit for the internship
- Responsible with great attention to detail
- Self motivated with the ability work independently but also as a member of a larger team
- Reliable transportation is helpful
- Graphics experience in Photoshop
- Some HTML experience
If you would like to apply for an internship, please send cover letter and resume to:
Christopher Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Content Director
c/o Christopher Brown
645 Elliott Ave West, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98119
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our creativity and productivity are best when we bring together people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. Therefore, Clear Channel strongly encourages men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
Clear Channel hires employees based on their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification is STRICTLY PROHIBITED