KUBE 93 Internship Opportunity
KUBE 93 is currently seeking energetic individuals for the Promotion Department. This is an amazing opportunity to get school credit, while learning how the most active station in Seattle stays on top. All promotion interns must be enrolled in school in order to receive credit towards graduation through the completion of the internship. This is an unpaid position. If you are interested in working in an environment that is fast paced, fun and gives you an inside look at how a radio station works, this is the position for you!
KUBE 93 Promotion Intern Duties:
- Working with the KUBE 93 Promotions team in executing station contests and events such as major station promotions, community programs, movie premiers, sales remotes, concerts, fairs and festivals.
- Helping to set up broadcast areas and promotional materials (hang banners, coordinate sampling/giveaways) at station events and other marketing opportunities.
- Act as a liaison between KUBE 93 and our listeners.
- Assist with listener prize fulfillment, winner sheets and on-air contesting.
- General office duties including phone calls, mailings, and organizing prizes and station merchandise.
- Represent KUBE 93 in a positive and professional manner. Outgoing personality a must!
- Enrolled in school where you can receive credit for the internship
- Responsible with great attention to detail
- Energetic and outgoing
- Self motivated with the ability work well in teams or on your own
- Reliable transportation is helpful
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
INTERESTED? Apply for this internship by sending a cover letter and resume to:
KUBE 93 Promotions
645 Elliott Ave. West, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98119
or email at ValerieKoch@ClearChannel.com (no phone calls please.)
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our creativity and productivity are best when we bring together people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. Therefore, Clear Channel strongly encourages men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
Clear Channel hires employees based on their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.