106.1 KISS FM Promotions Internship
This is an amazing opportunity to get school credit, while learning how one of the most active stations in Seattle stays on top! All promotion interns must be enrolled in school in order to receive credit towards graduation through the completion of the internship. This is an unpaid position. If you are interested in working in an environment that is fast paced, fun and gives you an inside look at how a radio station works, this is the position for you!
106.1 KISS FM Intern Duties:
- Working with the 106.1 KISS FM Promotions team in executing station contests and events such as major station promotions, community programs, movie premiers, sales remotes, concerts, fairs and festivals
- Helping to set up broadcast areas and promotional materials (hang banners, coordinate sampling/giveaways) at station events and other marketing opportunities
- Act as a liaison between KISS FM and our listeners
- Assist with listener prize fulfillment, winner sheets and on-air contesting
- General office duties including phone calls, mailings, and organizing prizes and station merchandise
- Represent KISS FM in a positive and professional manner. Outgoing personality a must!
- Enrolled in school where you can receive credit for the internship
- Responsible with great attention to detail
- Energetic and outgoing
- Self motivated with the ability work well in teams or on your own
- Reliable transportation is helpful
If you would like to apply for an internship, please send cover letter and resume to:
Valerie Koch at email@example.com
106.1 KISS FM Promotions
c/o Valerie Koch
645 Elliott Ave. West, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98119
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our creativity and productivity are best when we bring together people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. Therefore, Clear Channel strongly encourages men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
Clear Channel hires employees based on their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.